Graph Expo Highlight: Xerox CiPress® 500 Production Inkjet System. What does it mean to you?
Written by Joel Basa, e-Marketing Manager at Xerox Corporation
The Xerox CiPress® 500 Production Inkjet System is making its North American debut. The specifications speak for themselves:
- 500 feet or 2180 full-color pages per minute (twin engine)
- First high-speed waterless inkjet
- Self-monitoring and auto-correcting production controls
- Patented Solid Ink technology
- Ability to use low-cost plain paper without soaking through
- Xerox GMC IntegratedPlus drives volume and revenue growth
Even the name CiPress – a derivative of Cypress, as in the tree, is a symbol of color, energy and stability. It brings to mind the image of the “Lone Cypress” that thrives in dry conditions, is remarkably hearty and requires very low maintenance. It is a powerful icon for growth.
We’ll be previewing a single-engine duplex configuration at Graph Expo so you can see it run with your own eyes. Hope you can stop by and see it. As you visit Graph Expo, I’m sure you’re asking questions like:
- What business objectives do I need to focus on?
- How do I improve efficiency in my shop?
- What new offerings are my customers clamoring for?
- How can I become more profitable?
CiPress 500 is a complete solution to address these questions. Xerox IntegratedPlus delivers consistent quality, two-way data communication, reduced cost and fewer opportunities for errors in a print run. The combination of workflow plus the powerful engine creates a truly automated document factory and will position your business to capture more profitable jobs and produce them more efficiently and economically.
What does a breakthrough technology like this mean to your business? What opportunities does it open up? What does CiPress mean to you? We’re curious to know.
Tweet us your thoughts of the CiPress 500 using #XeroxGraphExpo and we’ll display on our Social Media wall at Graph. We’ll even enter you for a chance to win one of four iPads. Tweet Away and see you at Graph Expo!