2013 Provides Exciting Opportunities for Xerox and its Customers
Written by Bill Michael
eMarketing Manager, Xerox Corporation
With the new year fully upon us, we all find ourselves armed with new ideas, new visions, new inspirations and new strategies to make 2013 a successful year for our businesses and ourselves. Xerox is excited for what lays in the year ahead and the opportunities to continually serve our customers and their businesses. The following are examples of some upcoming events and sponsorships (Disney’s Lion King and Cirque du Soleil feature many shows around the globe. Check their website for show dates and details), providing Xerox with the privilege to connect with our customers.
- EFI Connect (January 15-18, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- (MFSA) Mailing & Fulfillment Service Association (February 5-8, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Hunkeler (February 11-15, Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Webinar: The Future isn’t what it used to be! (February 13)
- Disney’s Lion King Tour (February 13-March 10, Detroit, Michigan)
- Graphics of Americas (February 21-23, Miami, Florida)
- Cirque du Soleil – KOOZA (March 1-May 5, Madrid, Spain)
- HIMSS Annual Conference (March 3-7, New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Expo Print Digital (March 13-16, Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Webinar: Targeting the Right Markets (April 17)
Of special note is Hunkeler Innovationdays, renowned as the biennial industry gathering for digital continuous feed printing and finishing businesses alike, and taking place February 11-15 in Lucerne, Switzerland. Xerox is excited to provide attendees with demonstrations of a new configuration of the CiPress Inkjet System. Additionally, subject matter experts will be on hand to provide attendees with learning sessions catered to their specific digital printing needs. To see the CiPress in action, check out this open house video at dmh Marketing Partners, attended by customers and industry analysts.
We invite you to register today and join us for this exciting event! For updates on the latest Hunkeler and Xerox news, be sure to check out the latest tweets from @XeroxEvents. Follow the conversation on Twitter using #XeroxHunkeler.