Each day the office gets quieter as Xerox folks make their way to Chicago for Graph Expo 2010. There are many events and presentations that will be going on in Xerox booth #600 at Graph Expo this year:
– We’ll be showcasing many new products and solutions, including the newly announced Xerox iGen4 EXP and Espresso Book Machine, a Xerox Solution, that prints, binds, and trims bookstore-quality paperbacks in minutes.
– Dr. Joe Webb and Peter Muir will discuss the State of the Industry
– In our theater, Xerox customers will be sharing how they are serving their customers better, growing their business, getting more jobs through their shop, and reducing costs.
– Attendees will also hear from industry leaders who have pushed the marketing envelope and taken advantage of social media to position themselves, and their customers, for even greater success during the economic turnaround.
– Xerox will be hosting a special marketing keynote all around marketing transformation and digital marketing successes. Bo Jackson, a former football and baseball star and current entrepreneur will be talking with attendees about how to reinvent a brand to stay relevant. This event takes place on Monday, October 4th, at 9 am in the McCormick Place, Grand Ballroom.
Hopefully we’ll see you there!