Written by Jeff Jacobson
President, Global Graphic Communications
In times of change and transformation, one is given the unique opportunity to look at things differently – to step out of the comfort zone and take a different look at how things get done.
With the marketing landscape changing as fast as the Graphic Communications industry, we are re-evaluating how best to reach customers and prospects, and have decided not to participate in IPEX 2014.
As an anchor exhibitor for many years, this decision was not an easy one. But we listened to what our customers were saying around the globe and their direction to us was very clear. They wanted to connect with us in different ways, with regional and personal engagements.
We believe this focus – combined with our current marketing resources – will bring even greater value to our customers. Here are a few ways we are going to make that happen:
- Xerox Premier Partners Global Network: an excellent opportunity to network and learn from the industry’s leading graphic communications providers.
- Xerox Real Business! Live: held in major cities throughout the U.S and Europe, these popular and well-attended day-long sessions offer important insights on business issues and opportunities.
- Thought leadership forums: provide in-depth conversations and education on topics that matter to our customers, often held at the Gil Hatch Center for Customer Innovation in Webster, N.Y.
- Webinars on business development and other topics – valuable information that can be viewed at the convenience of our customers.
- Virtual & on-site trade shows– presented face to face and in multi-media on the Web.
- Social media, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
While change is inevitable – and that means we’ll be doing things differently – our commitment remains the same. We’re dedicated to helping graphic communications professionals grow their business and prosper.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also be interested in:
Does this mean that you will not be participating in any further international shows?
Hello Antony –
We’re dedicating our resources to more global targeted customer facing events. That being said, there are international trade shows, such as Hunkeler, which we will attend due to its continuous feed focus – an important offering to our customers and the industry. It is also our intent, at the current time, to participate in Drupa.
Bien la. Forma de comunicarce a cambiado y reuniones directas una vez al. Año seria una buena noticia
poder acercarse a los guru de xerox es un aliciente para las empresas que contamos con esta tecnologia y con esa forma espectacular que tiene xerox de hacer negocios
Thank you for the comment, Yvan.
We value our interaction with customers and prospects and look at many different ways to ensure this happens, including events and programs such as Real Business Live, Xerox Premier Partners Global Network and Thought Leadership workshops as well as virtually through webinars and social media forums. But the best part of doing so is hearing back from people like you – and opening up dialogue and conversation about what’s important to the Graphic Communications industry. Staying connected and accessible will continue to be a top priority of ours.
Comments are closed.